ANYKŠČIAI ART INCUBATOR - ART STUDIO (AMI)
The Anykščiai art Incubator - art studio is a place that brings art and business together.
It is a place where you can visit artist at their studios and learn about the creative process, browse through the art shop, participate in educational programmes, attend concerts, exhibits and movie screenings, enjoy interactice entertainment, or rent a hall for an event.
- Legal status - public institution
- Date of establishment - October 16, 2008
- Founder of AMI - Anykščiai municipality
- The format of activity - to meet a public interestes
- AMI's works of infrastucture were funded by ES 2007 - 2013 an annex to action plan of economy growth VP-2.2Ūm-02-V "Asistent 2"
- Reconstruction of cultural heritage building (622 sq. m.)
- Builded an extention of the building (882 sq. m.)
- Building area - 1504 sq.m.
- AMI started working on April 10, 2014
- The administration employs 7 people.
- Promote creativity, creative business and ecosystems
- Mobilize the different types of art makers and people developing art
- Investigate on various levels complex interactions between local society and artist
- Create a commercalization system
AMI as EDUCATIONAL CENTRE:
Development of creative and cultural education.
Inclusion of people experiencing social exclusion.